The Family

The Family
The Family

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Vernal Trip






We were lucky enough to go with Everett on an inspection to Vernal and visit with some great friends of ours Elizabeth and Eric. They were so kind and hospitable. We sure miss the old college days sometimes, but it's fun to each have kids and watch them play together. Brianna is such a doll and her and McKenzie get along so well. Elizabeth and I went and got a pedicure together and we decided we'll make this an annual tradition. Thanks guys!

6 comments:

K said...

Yay! You started a blog. You guys have been some really fun places. I'm jealous. Kaleb had never been south of Provo until this summer when we ventured to Manti. Still, he really hasn't seen any of the south. I've got to get brave and do it one day. It looks beautiful, and hot! Happy you have a blog and I can keep in better touch with you!

Elizabeth said...

Love the blog! I love the pictures too. You have the sweetest baby and the cutest girl. I really enjoyed your visit. Thank you for coming and staying with us. It was so much fun. We hope it is a tradition from now on.

Nate and Penny Baker said...

I am glad that you have started a blog!! It sounds like you have had a lot of fun this summer. I love Moab. Hailey keeps talking about McKenzie, we will have to get them together soon.

Mommy+2 said...

Wow, the four of you are such a beautifull family! This is an awsome way to see eachothers kids grow. I will show Madison the first chance I get, she will be so excited to see Mckenzie! We miss you all very much!
~Edberg Family~

The Randalls said...

Hi Amber! It's so fun to see your cute family. Looks like you're doing well. I'm glad we can keep in touch this way. Take care! -Julie and Ben

The Pedersen Haus said...

I'm so glad I mentioned blogging to you. I had no idea you guys had one. Your pictures are so cute! Now I can keep closer tabs on what you're up to.