
Everett and I were able to get away and hike up to Timpanogas Cave together. His mom watched the kids for us and we had a personal tour of the cave because we were there so early. After our hike we went home and picked up the kids and then his parents followed us up to Midway and we went to Swiss Days. It was such a fun day and while up at Swiss Days we had a dozen or so people stop his dad asking to take a picture with Santa! One mom even stopped and pointed to him and said to her daughter, "honey that's Santa that you saw at Cosco last year". We all got a kick out of it!





3 comments:
Ok, you really must tell me when you go to Swiss days. It has been on my list of things I want to do for three years, but I never can bring myself to making the trek on my own. Glad you had so much fun hiking and then at Swiss Days. I hope you had good food and bought some cute crafties!
Sounds way fun! I'd love see a picture of this 'Santa Clause' you claim to know : )
Wow, a date. That sounds fun! I'm glad you got to get away together. We cherish those fleeting moments! Your family is so cute. It'd be fun to get together sometime.
Post a Comment