So the news is out...Everett and I are expecting number 3...I haven't officially been to the doctor but I'm keeping my fingers crossed all is well. We're very excited and can't quite believe that we are going to have 3. McKenzie wants a sister but other than that does not seem phased at all by this news. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are looking forward to McKenzie's 4th birthday on the 7th, then Christmas and then Everett's birthday on the 28th. It's going to be busy. I wish I felt a little bit better...I'm having a hard time mustering up the energy to even put up my tree! McKenzie is going to perform at the festival of trees on friday and I'll have to remember to take pictures and post them of her very first dance performance!! The pictures I posted are of McKenzie and myself, she wanted to do a little "photo shoot" so I humored her.
Saying Goodbye for 2
2 weeks ago





6 comments:
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the pregnant club. How are you feeling? I still feel sick but hopefully that will change soon. I am so excited for you to have another baby!!!!! David and Amber Dryden just had their baby number 3 on Nov. 26th. I think this is the best phase of life. I hope your Christmas is nice and Everett's birthday is great. Talk to you soon!!!
Congratulation!! That is very exciting. Hailey still talks about McKenzie all the time. When you are feeling better we will have to get together.
Congrats on #3! You're such a cute mom. I hope you start feeling better soon!
Congratulations! There must be something in the air. I think I have 10 different friends that are expecting. You guys all need to have a party:) Hope you start feeling better soon. So happy for you!
Congratulations! I'm excited to have another niece/nephew. I hope all is well.
first off HOWDY NEIGHBOR! 2nd off are you freakin serious?!? now every single one of Adam and I's neighbors are prego! Well congratulations, that is so awesome. We really need to go out and do something..We miss our nieghbors
Post a Comment