The Family

The Family
The Family

Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby blessing






Yesterday we blessed Autumn Lindsay. We had a wonderful day. It was perfect weather and the food was great. Thanks to all who came. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe I have 3 kids!! She's not the only one growing up though...the other day I went to pick McKenzie up from Josh and Steff. As I pulled down the driveway I thought I saw her on a bike without training wheels but then quickly decided I must be seeing things. She has a bike at home with training wheels and she has only been riding it for a month or so. I got out of the van and she climbed on the bike and I witnessed her ride a two wheeler for the first time!! I was wrong! She told steff she knew how to ride them already, so steff had no idea that it was her first time! I almost cried that I missed out on that moment. No training and practice sessions, no tears or scared cries to hold on to the bike for her! What a girl.

5 comments:

K said...

She looks beautiful. She is already getting big:) Love the new family photo.

Elizabeth said...

I love seeing the pictures of your darling kids. Autumn's blessing dress is beautiful. I want to come visit you in the next two weeks. I will call you.

The Randalls said...

What a beautiful baby! And I love her name. Congratulations Amber, I didn't know you guys had another one! It's fun to hear what you're up to.

The Skinners said...

Hey you have a beautiful family! I havent seen you for so long! How is life? (This is Lindsay Zabriskie if you dont recognize me as Skinner)

Tasha said...

What a cute little princess! I love the story about McKenzie too! (sad for you though) I can totally picture it.