




My baby turned 5! I feel so old. I can't believe I've married for almost ten years, have a 5 year old, 2 year old and 5 month old! Crazy. We celebrated McKenzie's birthday at the church gymnasium this year. She is such a social butterfly that when we made out her list of friends I couldn't figure out where to cut the list, because all of her friends know each other and we didn't want to leave anyone out. We ended up inviting about 16 kids! We had a royal ball and invited the kids to dress up. When they came we made crowns with them, Everett made balloon swords for the princes and balloon flowers for the princesses. We then dined on mac and cheese and the lovely fairy cake! We played a few games, opened presents and that was all there was time for. It was a royal smash and McKenzie had the time of her life! Happy Birthday cute girl...we sure do love you!





5 comments:
Look at McKenzie's face light up at that cake!!! Thanks for the fun party! It was a smash for sure.
There is no way she is 5! Holy cow time flies. How fun to do a little girl party. It looks like it was a huge hit!
Did you make the cake? It is so cute. I'll bet McKenzie was pretty happy with it too.
I loved the princess party. You out did your self, especially for how busy this time of year gets. Your family is so cute! Hope you have wonderful holidays.
What a cute idea. I bet they all loved it!
Post a Comment