The other day we were headed to my parents to get some stuff. I left later in the evening hoping it would put most or all of the kids to sleep. It was a clear night and Canyon says, "mom what are those white things?" I said, "what white things? are you talking about those lights up there on the refinery?" He said, "no, those white things". I couldn't figure out what he meant and then I said, "Are they way up in the sky?" He said, "Yes". I then asked, "do you mean the stars are the white things?" He exclaimed, "Yes!! Let's go there mom. To the stars." I tried to stifle my giggles and replied, "we can't go to the stars Canyon, they are too far away." McKenzie chimed in and said, "Ya Canyon you have to be an astronaut to go to the stars." I replied, "that's right Canyon do you want to be an astronaut?" He got really mad and yelled, "if we can't go to the stars then I'm not playing with you anymore!!!" I really had to stifle the laugh then!! They just say the cutest things.
5 comments:
This one got me laughing again! You're right. They do say the cutest things.
Grandma Janet
That's such a cute story! That is also so exciting that your basement will be finshed! That will add a lot of space.
I wished I lived closer to you. Our kids would have so much fun playing together. You have a sweet little family. Loved the story.
That's freaking ADORABLE!!! I can totally picture his cute little face getting so angry. :)
Definitely hilarious!
Post a Comment