
That's right...we bought a van. After much debate and contemplating, Everett gave up his Subbie and we bought a van. We were totally willing to squish three in the back seat until someone told us that once McKenzie is in school we won't be able to carpool. That got us thinking...and we decided we'd be happier with one and the kids sure do love the extra room. McKenzie is soooo social that she constantly has friends over and this will help transport those friends.





3 comments:
You've got to do it. K wants one and he's an only child. Needless to say, unless I've got more kids, it's so not happening. But, everyone I know that has one, loves it. Enjoy!
congratulations! i'm hoping to have one before we have baby #3 in May. we'll see if it happens. your kids are absolutely darling! and I love the blonde hair!
Oh, I want one, I want one, I want one! Wait a minute, I got one! :)
Post a Comment