The Family

The Family
The Family

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A new project

So I had to take a class up at the U this week and next. It's called digital photography and they opened my eyes to the beauty of Picasa. I've had fun playing around with it and thought I'd share with you my two cute kids. They are so active and fun while they are awake and so peaceful when they are sleeping. They are growing up so fast and I want to eventually have a book printed from my blog so I can preserve these precious years. I can't believe I'm having a third. It makes me realize how fast time flies and that pretty soon these days will be gone of all the cute little kid things they do. Canyon's favorite word lately is "no". He will say it when asked ANY question. McKenzie is really into pajamas and wants to wear them at all times of the day. She goes in cycles from which particular pajama she wants to wear.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

K said...

I've always wanted to take a digital photography class. Maybe one day you'll have to share your knowledge with me:) Canyon has got so much hair now! They are getting so big. Hope all is well with you guys.

Tasha said...

Tell McKenzie her friend Natasha LOVES pajamas. The second I get home at night the work clothes come off and the pajamas go on. And if I don't have to go anywhere on the weekend, I'm living in the PJ's!