I am just tickled pink to say that I had my ultrasound today and everything looked great! We found out that we are having a girl and we are so thrilled. The ultrasound tech asked us if we had any preference and I said well, "I want it healthy and other than that we're lucky to have both a girl and a boy, so we don't mind either way." McKenzie doesn't really seem too excited about the whole thing. She is my 4 year old teenager. When I ask her how she feels about it she just says "I don't know" in that very attitudy voice. She did tell her Granny Goon while we were at the ultrasound appointment that she had a dream and in the dream we had a baby girl, so she said her dreams came true. I think she is more excited than she lets on. We are so blessed to have such a cute little family, I couldn't ask for more!
4 comments:
Congratulations! So happy for you guys.
Congratulations!! Girls are great. I a very excited for you.
Hooray for girls. I am so excited for you. It must be girl season. You do have the cutest little family, it is so fun to watch it grow.
Congrats again! I can't wait to meet the new little lady. I wonder if she'll be anything like her big sister.....
Post a Comment