The Family

The Family
The Family

Friday, April 10, 2009

Gotta love em!

Last night at dinner we all sat down to eat. After a few minutes Canyon looked at us and said, "be right back". It wasn't as plain as day but we could definitely make out that was what he was saying. He got down from the table, walked into the bathroom and opened the toilet lid. Then he tried to take his pants off which he finally managed to do, then he tried to get up onto the toilet (the real toilet). At this point Everett went down help him. He lifted him onto the toilet where nothing happened, then got him down and let him close the lid, flush and helped him wash his hands!! We couldn't believe it! I know he won't be potty trained for a long time but it was sooooo cute to see him that interested on his own. I have to remember in all the turmoil of motherhood to stop and enjoy the littlest things. I don't have pictures because I'm waiting for a new battery to come for my camera, but I took the kids to Rockin' E country store yesterday and let them look at all the baby chicks, ducks, turkeys and rabbits. They had a good and it got me out of the house for a little bit!

1 comment:

Tim and Janet said...

I'm sure he will do it again so get that camera ready for next time! It would be a darling picture.