The Family

The Family
The Family

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pictures!!


Okay so I am the world's worst record keeper. I really need to blog more because this is the only form of journaling for me. So here are some catch up pics. My Baby boy turned 2 in August!!!! I let him frost his own cake...and he had a blast!


He won't do naps very well anymore...so sometimes he just crashes.



His big sister is a good teacher
He did not want to blow his candle out.. he kept saying hot...then when dad helped him he was scared of the little bit of smoke from the candle...I guess he takes after his mom....thanks uncle Josh!


We got him a diego bike



1 comment:

Tim and Janet said...

That is a lot of little bodies for you to take care of. I am so sad I am missing all of this. Can I just say you have darling kids, even with frosting on their face and cryig. Autumn is a TAYLOR!!!!