Sorry! I'll have to wait for a couple months and look at another comparison. I can't tell with this one. BUT....they are definitely ALL BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations, Amber and Everett!
Congrats! I'm glad everything went well. I'm anxious to see her. I'm a little baby hungry. Not ready to have one though! I do think she looks more like McKenzie.
Initially I said definitely Canyon, but then I re-thought it and now I don't know. I'm sorry it's been so long since I've been able to visit your blog. I'm so happy for you, congratulations! I look forward to meeting Autumn.
We have been married for 10 years, moved 14 times and are finally settled! We are enjoying our jobs, house, kids and life. Everett is a dam engineer and Amber is teaching preschool from home to give her kids some extra learning. We have 3 beautiful children and Amber Thanks her Heavenly Father everyday for an amazing husband and wonderful children.
11 comments:
Cute photos. I think Autumn looks more like McKenzie, but they all look like they're sisters.
I agree with Jen. I think she looks more like McKenzie.
She definitely looks like her adorable sister. How is life with 3? I am so happy for you to have such a sweet little baby.
Well in this picture I think she looks more like McKenzie BUT I do not remember Canyon every looking like that. I would never have recognized him.
ha ha cute!! I think she looks like Canyon :) Waht a cute bunch of babies though!
I think he looks like Jeff, without a doubt. His little curl and dimpled cheek is so cute.
Sorry! I'll have to wait for a couple months and look at another comparison. I can't tell with this one. BUT....they are definitely ALL BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations, Amber and Everett!
Congrats! I'm glad everything went well. I'm anxious to see her. I'm a little baby hungry. Not ready to have one though! I do think she looks more like McKenzie.
Initially I said definitely Canyon, but then I re-thought it and now I don't know. I'm sorry it's been so long since I've been able to visit your blog. I'm so happy for you, congratulations! I look forward to meeting Autumn.
By the way, am I missing something? Why in the world does your playlist have Pomp and Circumstance and graduation music?
Canyon in my vote.
Post a Comment