They are all so dang cute. You have darling babies. It looks like you have been busy with birthdays and keeping up with the three of them. Time flies so fast. K was two when I met you guys, he turns 12 this year. Amazing isn't it? One day we'll get together and chat longer than a ride to the airport:)
Ya know, it's perfect that McKenzie's picture is posted right below her current photo with her hair done all pretty. Did you notice it's the EXACT same smile?
We have been married for 10 years, moved 14 times and are finally settled! We are enjoying our jobs, house, kids and life. Everett is a dam engineer and Amber is teaching preschool from home to give her kids some extra learning. We have 3 beautiful children and Amber Thanks her Heavenly Father everyday for an amazing husband and wonderful children.
5 comments:
I knew she looked like Canyon! How have you guys been? I haven't seen you for a while.
They are all so dang cute. You have darling babies. It looks like you have been busy with birthdays and keeping up with the three of them. Time flies so fast. K was two when I met you guys, he turns 12 this year. Amazing isn't it? One day we'll get together and chat longer than a ride to the airport:)
I think she is a real combo of Canyon and McKenzie. Can't wait to get my hands on them again. They are absolutely darling!
Love Grandma Janet.
I love how they all have those adorable little cheeks!
Ya know, it's perfect that McKenzie's picture is posted right below her current photo with her hair done all pretty. Did you notice it's the EXACT same smile?
Post a Comment