The Family

The Family
The Family

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hair Update

Here's an update on the hair dilemma. When McKenzie and I showed up to the salon, I told Dawn, our hair dresser, about the dilemma. She took one look and said nooooo bangs. That would be an absolute disaster with McKenzie's hair type right now. She said maybe later when she is older and can do her own hair. Then she suggested that we cut her hair to mid back, so it was still long but got the stragglies out of the way. I think she ended up cutting off about 6 inches or so. You can't really tell she had anything done. She was a little disappointed about the bangs but got over it in a few days and she hasn't brought it up again. She looks darling and did comment that Dawn does an amazing job.

No comments: