This is my waiting up for the hubby to come home post. I am sooo busy these days and I am plum tuckered out to do anything else right now (11:00pm) so while I wait for Everett to get home from work I'll post some pictures of our last few months. In case you're wondering, these days between young mens, work, young men campouts, and lawn mowing I don't really get to see my husband. He works his heart out and I appreciate his willingness to serve. It does make for pretty long nights when I'm on my own with the kids. I try to make it fun and so tonight we had a red box/Neilson frozen custard night! Yummy!
Saying Goodbye for 2
2 weeks ago





3 comments:
Looks like you have been keeping yourself busy. What a beautiful family you have :)
Hang in. Before you know it they will be out on their own and you will be at home waiting all by yourself for your husband to come home from work, bishopric meetings, etc. These are the good old days. REMEMBER: You will only have this moment once in your life. Make it a good one.
Love, Mom
I love Neilson's!! I so wish I could find frozen custard in so. cal.
Post a Comment