with Everyone. Look how big my baby is!

I'm going to make an effort to blog more for the simple fact that I don't keep a journal and want some record of what is going on in our family. On Thursday Everett and I got to go to the Tabernacle Choir performance with David Archuleta and Michael York. Our sweet neighbor gave us her tickets...she plays in the orchestra and does an amazing job. I had no idea what awesome tickets she had until we got there and we ended up being shown all the way to the front row of the conference center! It was amazing just to sit there and watch everything up close and personal. and let's be honest...it was way cool to see David Archuleta that close! It was a beautiful show and I am so lucky that I got to be a part of it. Steff and Josh were kind enough to watch the kids for us. I got to go on a date with Everett last week as well. We went to the forgotten Carols. I crave going on dates and we have gone on more this month than usual. Usual for us is none so it's been an awesome month. Thanks to all of the people out there who babysit for us! My parents, Everett's parents and Josh and Steff have been very kind. Ever since going on our cruise in September I have just craved dates with Everett. We decided that while it's important to raise your family and be there for them it is also important to cultivate your relationship with each without kids every once in a while. I have a hard time letting my kids go to babysitters, but I'm trying to get better.
I'm going to make an effort to blog more for the simple fact that I don't keep a journal and want some record of what is going on in our family. On Thursday Everett and I got to go to the Tabernacle Choir performance with David Archuleta and Michael York. Our sweet neighbor gave us her tickets...she plays in the orchestra and does an amazing job. I had no idea what awesome tickets she had until we got there and we ended up being shown all the way to the front row of the conference center! It was amazing just to sit there and watch everything up close and personal. and let's be honest...it was way cool to see David Archuleta that close! It was a beautiful show and I am so lucky that I got to be a part of it. Steff and Josh were kind enough to watch the kids for us. I got to go on a date with Everett last week as well. We went to the forgotten Carols. I crave going on dates and we have gone on more this month than usual. Usual for us is none so it's been an awesome month. Thanks to all of the people out there who babysit for us! My parents, Everett's parents and Josh and Steff have been very kind. Ever since going on our cruise in September I have just craved dates with Everett. We decided that while it's important to raise your family and be there for them it is also important to cultivate your relationship with each without kids every once in a while. I have a hard time letting my kids go to babysitters, but I'm trying to get better.





1 comment:
I love how you said I "crave" dates. That is so cute. Staying in love is something that has to be worked on and dates are important, although very hard to accomplish most of the time with kids. I hear you though I LOVE when we get to get out to do anything!
Post a Comment