I can't believe my baby turned 6! She is so grown
up. She wanted a sleep over so bad and since
we just don't do those at our house, she got to
have a late night party complete with pajamas
and a barbie movie. We decorated pillow cases
and had mac and cheese for dinner. Love you
McKenzie!
Autumn and our christmas party. She loves her grandparents!
My children, my house, my everything is constantly
messy at this stage in my life. I am learning to take
deep breaths, enjoy the moment and then clean it up.
I love my kids dearly and as much as I hate messes, they
do look cute with chocolate smeared everywhere!
basement flood 3 days before christmas. The
bright spot in all of this...nothing was damaged,
carpet tile rock! Family is more than amazing
and always appreciated, Neighbors are so sweet
and willing to always help, and husbands are
amazing even when they are on death's bed with
illness. Everett ended up finding out 2 days after that
he had strep. So he ended up installing a sump pump
the day of the flood with a 102 degree fever! He was
running on pure adreneline and a lot of help from family,
friends and guardian angels I'm sure. Thanks sweetie for
fixing us a dam. I knew you were an awesome dam
engineer! I took some pictures just to document how
fun it was to rip the basement up, and put it back together
after the flood. In all reality much much worse could have
happened. It was a pain for a few days but that was all. It
really reminded me of how amazing people are to step up and
help in a crisis. We are truly blessed. So here's to a new year,
with more messes and more blesses!





1 comment:
Oh my!!! Your mom shsared that with us when she was visiting. You are such a trooper...what a great attitude you have (all the better to face each new day with, right?!?!?)
Post a Comment