The Family

The Family
The Family

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our new fireplace!!



I am beyond thrilled with our new fireplace. It took us a little time to get it done but the results were well worth the wait. We put it on the west wall of our family room. We have to wait three days to turn on the fireplace so the tile can set. The real bummer is that we just had arctic air blow in and the overnight low was about 0 degrees. It would be nice to kick on the fire, but I guess I can wait three more days.
I know what some of you probably think: that all we need to complete this wall is a new big flat screen T.V. but instead we will be putting our nice small box T.V. up there instead....maybe next year, I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

HappyHoldstocks said...

It is beautiful. Good choice. You will love it.