The Family

The Family
The Family

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My big man!



I didn't get a picture in of my sweet Canyon
in the last post so I had to post about him...
He says some of the cutest, funniest things.
Just the other night he woke up and started
yelling at me that I was a mean mean mom.
When I asked why, he mumbled that I tried
to throw him out of a garbage truck. I told him
he was having a bad dream and that made him
even more mad. He insisted it was real and
that I really did it! I felt just terrible! Thank
goodness he didn't remember that the next
morning!

2 comments:

Trulee said...

It's beautiful! Congratulations. I hope you've gotten some good fires in--especially with the last snow storm!

the happyhowards said...

Canyon is as handsome as the girls are beautiful! Still none of Amber's genes!!!!

Good job on the fireplace. Wish we had room for something like that! Enjoy it.