The Family

The Family
The Family

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cute Things They Say



McKenzie was soooo darling the other day. She had a friend over to play and they were into their own little make believe world. They went out back and pretty soon I heard the two of them screaming at the top of their lungs. I ran out to see what was wrong and McKenzie looks up at me and says "Mom, Bella stole my pretend microphones! and she won't give them back!". I tried as hard as I could not to laugh and with a somewhat straight face I looked at Bella and said "could you please give McKenzie her microphones back?" She said, "Well she's trying to play on my stage and I'm singing Hanna Montana and I want my own stage!" We ended up solving the problem by finding something different to "pretend". Kids can say the funniest things and I'm trying hard lately to look at the laughter in life.

3 comments:

Trulee said...

That's the cutest thing I've heard in a while. I can just picture McKenzie's face. Priceless!

Sharina said...

How hilarious!!! I can see those little blonde curls bobbing up and down in her pony tails definat that her microphone has been stolen!

K said...

I started keeping a list of the darling things K says. You think you'll remember because it is so hilarious when it happens, but you forget, which is so sad, because you just can't get more innocent fun than the darling things kids say!