
I was tagged by Elizabeth and so I am forcing myself to sit down and do a post of
5 Things people probably don't know about me! I still struggle actually buckling down and doing new posts so thanks Elizabeth this is good for me. Here it goes...
1.) I become a devout American Idol fan when it rolls around every year. I don't know why I like the show so much...but for some reason you'll find me glued to my screen and telling my kids to sit down and listen.
2.) I try really hard to get my kids to sleep in their own beds, but at 2 in the morning when they are crying I just can't stand it so I let them in. I'm a softy and pay for it with a poor nights sleep! Oh and Everett is even more of a softy!
3.) I have a bad habit of messing things up and having it be really bad. When I worked at Shank's Floral, I filled an order for a man named Troy but when I entered his info in the computer I typed Tony and didn't notice the mistake. The flowers were being sent to his ex-wife who he was trying to get back together with. We got a call that afternoon from "Troy". He asked if the flowers had been delivered. We said yes and he said, "who did the card say they were from and I looked and realized my mistake and told him it was sent from Tony" I apologized and he said "well my ex is dating a guy named Tony and she thinks they are from him and not me. So can you please let her know they really are from me...she doesn't believe me and this isn't helping my cause of getting back together...it's making it worse. I felt horrible.
4.) My first move was when I got married. Up to that point I lived in the same house for 19 years (yes I was 19 when I got married) When I married Everett the moving began. So far to date we have moved 14 times. And I have to say while moving is not my favorite thing in the world, I really have enjoyed all the adventures we've been through together and every once in a while I miss it (I'm pretty sure we're settled now).
5.) And last but not least......my mom traced one of our geneology lines back to about the 1400's where she ran into royalty. That's right I'm a princess!
I'm tagging Sharina, Natasha and Corlyss.
The rules: List the person(s) who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog. Share 5 things that others probably don’t know about you. Tag fellow bloggers. Visit their blogs to see what they put!
Enjoy…





2 comments:
I love your tag, Amber! I just love seeing pictures of your cute kids.
Okay, that was fun. Did I tell you about the time Spencer called me while I was watching American Idol? I answered, "American Idol this is Trulee." I'm so glad it was only Spencer. For future reference, don't call me during this show!
Oh, poor Troy. I wonder what happened to him.
Post a Comment