The Family

The Family
The Family

Monday, October 6, 2008

Memory Lane

I got this from my sister-in-laws blog. It looked cute so I thought I would try. I hope this will be fun for you! I look forward to reading the responses... or do I? Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

2 comments:

The Pedersen Haus said...

I can't single out one specific memory but I'm thinking jr. high. It's funny how many times i've called you to see if you remember someone we went to school with. The world is really such a small place. It's even harder to believe, I've known you half my life!!! With that being said, you're in lots of great memories and I'm so glad we ended up as sisters!

Trulee said...

My memory is recent, I loved that you came over to visit after I had Syler. It meant a lot to me that we could sit and talk like friends, not just sisters-in-law. Thanks for taking the time to remember me. I'm glad you're a part of my family/friends!