The Family

The Family
The Family

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Everett! It has been nine wonderful years we've been married now. It doesn't seem like that long ago. I am so thankful that he asked me to marry him. It's been a really fun adventure and I'm sure there will be many more fun adventures together. He's inspired me to do things I never thought possible and he always lets me dream big. He's the worlds best dad. Our kids know they are loved. I love to watch him play with them...it melts my heart. He's my right hand man who will always stand by me and love me and most of all he's my best friend. Thanks for 9 great years...and here's wishing to many many more!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on 9 years! It goes by so fast. I am so excited for you to have another baby. Good luck with the preschool. I think it is wonderful that you will have room for that.

Holdstocks said...

Congrats. I can't believe how time flies.