The Family

The Family
The Family

Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduation Day






My preschool year has rolled to an end. We did our graduation ceremony on Tuesday after preschool. I did a short program and then a little luncheon afterward. I had a rough start though. The night before I started throwing up! There I was with a million things to do and get done and I'm throwing up. Thanks to my awesome husband who just steps right in and stayed up way to late, we got everything done and by the next day I was verrrrryyy weak but I managed to make it through the day! Here are some pictures of the big day! and yes I am very big...5 and 1/2 to go~

4 comments:

K said...

Amazing job on the graduation. Way to work as a great team. You look darling:)

HappyHoldstocks said...

Amazing Amber! What a cute preschool teacher you are. You look great! Take it easy though.

The Pedersen Haus said...

Big but so cute!!! Your hats turned out really good!

Tim and Janet said...

What a darling idea. I'll bet the parents love you! We are proud beyond words of what you are doing with your little family and life in general!!! Take it easy for a couple of weeks before the work kicks in again. WISHED I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!! lOVE mom