My future 5 foot tall playroom/preschool area.
Thanks to the help of our awesome friends, we've officially started on the basement! I've nagged poor Everett to death about starting and his schedule finally cleared a little...thanks sweetie for continuing to put up with me. I had to document some before pictures so I will remember what it used to look like. We also had some awesome help from Mary and Steff!! Thanks for hauling in all the lumber.
This is a view of both the spare room and the preschool room. 



This is going to be the entrance to preschool
Future preschool room!





2 comments:
This is going to be exciting. I always think more space is a great idea:) Good luck getting that finished up. Looks like there will be many hours of work getting it done.
While Evrett it doing your basement, why don't you tell him to come over here and do ours!!! I know he wants to!
Post a Comment