The Family

The Family
The Family

Sunday, June 7, 2009

McKenzie's Recital


McKenzie had her end of year dance recital on June 6th. We were not allowed to take pictures or video tape it. If we wanted we could purchase a $25 DVD of the whole performance night! So I don't have any official pictures from her recital but I did just get back her end of year pictures that I've been trying to post but for some reason they won't. McKenzie did a wonderful job and we are so proud of her. She is such a little independent social bug. I heard another girl up on stage at the dress rehearsal crying for her mom. I don't think the thought ever crossed McKenzie's mind that she was "away" from mom for a little bit. She was having too much fun with her friend Akazia.

1 comment:

Tim and Janet said...

That is one cute picture! She is a very beautiful little girl----especially when you have her hair all fixed up. You better start making plans right now on how you are going to control her when she starts dating!
Love Grandma Janet