
This picture was taken a few weeks ago by McKenzie. Flat Stanley wanted to show my mom how big I am. Only a few weeks left till I get to see this darling little girl of mine! I can hardly wait.
There's only one you. Live life knowing and loving that!
2 comments:
You're looking darling. I bet you are so happy for all this cool weather this month. I'm glad someone is enjoying it:)
Great picture, McKenzie! Aunt Norma said you look like you have a basketball hidden. I think you look darling! I can't believe you are only a couple of weeks away from seeing Autumn. It is a beautiful experience to see what you have created with the help of our Heavenly Father. Will she look like McKenzie or Canyon or just her own little self? Take pictures and send as soon as you can. We love you.
Post a Comment