

I just wanted to post these pictures because she is so darn cute! She went to a neighbor's birthday party and another neighbor painted faces at the party...she does an absolutely amazing job! The other picture is of her going to another neighbors party last month and the same mom did face painting there too.

The other night Everett got home from work and McKenzie latched right on to his motorcycle helmet and his blue back pack. We got her to bed and later on when we were headed to bed I looked in her room and she was sound asleep with her arm around his helmet. Everett thought it was so cute he snapped a picture. Notice in the picture that she is not under the covers. Rarely does she actually get under the covers. She doesn't like blankets all that much and she doesn't care for pajamas either. She sometimes takes those off as well. She has never latched onto any security object...no binki's no special blanket, no special pillow or stuffed animal, but she'll pick random items every once in a while that she wants to take to bed and I guess a helmet was it that night!





1 comment:
Does she ever look like a doll!!! That mom is really artistic. I know why McKenzie doesn't get under the covers......you have a very very hot snuggle bunny PJ on her. I would be on the top of the covers also!
Post a Comment