I just got home from my 38 week check up at my OBGYN and of all the luck, my sweet little angel has decided to turn herself from head down to transverse. So I don't know what will happen in the next 2 weeks, but I'm just praying and praying that she turns and decides to come out head first. I realize there are plenty more things to be depressed about so I am trying to think positive and I'll keep everyone posted on what happens in the next few weeks.
4 comments:
Keep your chin up! We will pray that you can remain calm and that everything will be okay. Becoming a mother is sometimes a very difficult thing to do but I know you can do it. Love MOM
What a silly baby! Maybe she's just playing a last minute joke on you. Good luck!
Amber, remember to take it easy.
Babies usually do get into position in time. We'll be praying with you that she turns.
Post a Comment