Hi Amber, this is Jenn Phipps. I found your blog through Jess' blog - hope you don't mind. Your family is so darling. Congrats on your newest addition, Autumn. She is precious. Hope all goes well for you in the next couple of weeks.
Amber, what a cute baby! I am so thrilled for all of you. I hope everything is going well and that you are getting a chance to rest. I can't get over Autumn's chubby cheeks. She is a baby I would love to squeeze. Talk to you soon!
Congrats!!!! So excited for you guys :) She's a cute one. Alot of babies are funny looking, but she's perfect Amber! She looks like a movie star already :)
We have been married for 10 years, moved 14 times and are finally settled! We are enjoying our jobs, house, kids and life. Everett is a dam engineer and Amber is teaching preschool from home to give her kids some extra learning. We have 3 beautiful children and Amber Thanks her Heavenly Father everyday for an amazing husband and wonderful children.
6 comments:
Congratulations! She is very cute. I hope that you are all doing well and getting some sleep.
Look how Autumn stopped crying with McKenzie's hand on her little face! Darling.
She is cute. Congrats to you all. I still can't believe the you have three kids. She looks at little like Canyon.
Hi Amber, this is Jenn Phipps. I found your blog through Jess' blog - hope you don't mind. Your family is so darling. Congrats on your newest addition, Autumn. She is precious. Hope all goes well for you in the next couple of weeks.
jenn
phipps4blog.blogspot.com
Amber, what a cute baby! I am so thrilled for all of you. I hope everything is going well and that you are getting a chance to rest. I can't get over Autumn's chubby cheeks. She is a baby I would love to squeeze. Talk to you soon!
Congrats!!!! So excited for you guys :) She's a cute one. Alot of babies are funny looking, but she's perfect Amber! She looks like a movie star already :)
Post a Comment