When I woke up this morning I made Everett put his hands on my big belly and tell Autumn that it was her birthday and time to come out. I sure hope she listens!! Poor McKenzie doesn't know if she'll ever get to see her sister. I do love my little kiddos. They can be the biggest handful but yet give me the greatest joy. Canyon has these little facial expressions that just crack me up and McKenzie is so grown up with what she says. She will say things to Canyon like, "I don't appreciate you playing with my toys" to, "Mom, did you know that potato bugs live in the soil because that is their natural habitat?" They never cease to amaze me and I love them!
1 comment:
GET THAT LITTLE GIRL OUT! Tell her its time to come meet her favorite neighbors. I promise she will come out so fast, you'll have the fastest labor and delivery ever!
Post a Comment