The Family

The Family
The Family

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Autumn Lindsay Arrived!

For anyone interested, Autumn Lindsay arrived on July 9th at 12:58pm. She had to be induced because she was just soooo content in my big belly. She stayed head down and I was sooo relieved! She weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 inches long. SHe is adorable and we all are just in love with her. I am doing as well as to be expected...and hopefully there's not a lot to expect! Canyon loves her but also loves to romp and play and gets a little carried away at times. McKenzie is the best helper in the world and will be my salvation through the next few weeks. I will post pictures later because our computer is being funky...great timing huh? I'm using Everett's work computer right now. Autumn we love you and are glad we finally have you here safe and sound!

3 comments:

K said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see photos. Take care of yourself.

Tim and Janet said...

Can a Grandma say "adorable". She looks a lot like your baby picture. Take yours out and see.
Love mom

Jenny said...

Congratulations!! And she is beautiful.